Friday, June 1, 2007

Grace Slick?


In addition to creating one of my favorite websites, Moustache May, Mackle at Yewknee posted two tracks the other day from the White Rabbits debut, Fort Nightly. I checked 'em out this morning and am loving what I hear. Both of these songs utilize multiple sound layers for an upbeat latin flavor that is really, really catchy. I actually saw this disc sitting in the stacks yesterday and I have been kicking myself over the fact that didn't pick it up before I went out of town for the weekend. Oh, well. I definitely have something to look forward to on Monday.

Yeah, so throw on your dancing shoes this weekend and shake to the sounds of White Rabbits.

White Rabbits- Kid On My Shoulders (from Yewknee)

White Rabbits- I Used To Complain Now I Don't (from Yewknee)


White Rabbits' Myspace


No comments: