Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dam(n) Rain

It's been raining all week in Amsterdam. Damn. However, there have been some interesting things to do, like browsing the ever-inspring Van Gogh museum. And, thanks to a good friend, Bradley Pitts, there's been a dry roof over my head. Pitts is quite an interesting guy. Look out for a story on him. The rain also didn't stop AS Abroad from catching another spiritedly unique Decemberists show at Paradiso on Wednesday night. Should have that story up soon. Like most Decemberists performances of late, there was some very amusing crowd interaction. Paradiso is a multifloored venue, so tonight I'll shake my buns to the pop/electronica sounds of Junior Boys, then go upstairs and take in(and probably rock out to) the brooding, avant-garde instrumentalism of Explosions in the Sky. Sounds like fun to me. Sorry for the low content, It's been a tough internet week. There should be a good helping of posts in the next few days. For now, check out this video from British twee-rockers, The Boy Least Likely To. The song, "Be Gentle with Me", always gets me of a funk.

1 comment:

MS said...

Good vid bird man. Please post more. I find myself bored and living through you.